AMAZING.
To start Halloween off right, we decorated. Natalie, my sister in law came over and we hung spider web after spider web. Which kind of shocked Deiter because i absolutely HATE spiders... well I guess its not so much a hate, but an "irrational" fear that they are out to get me. We got pretty creative and actually made a spider web from streamers on my ceiling. I felt so good about the decorations... I almost wanted to pin them on pinterest. But alas I have not.
With all the decorations, it was only right to throw a party. We had a few friends over, ate some food and played some more or less halloween themed "Minute to Win-it" Games. Absolutely hilarious! I won't post any pictures of other people to protect their privacy... but here is a couple of Deiter.


Overall the party turned out great! We went to bed late and slept in... Just how a party should end!
Trick or Treating!
Leto was old enough to take trick or treating this year and so we took him to a couple of houses, cause really that boy doesn't need sugar. He has enough energy as it is.
As a family we adopted the Toy Story characters. Deiter was Woody.
I was Jessie.
And Leto was the Pizza Planet Alien that saves ALL the toys in Toy Story 3... quite the unrecognized hero in my opinion.

As a Family of Cow-people... and aliens... we pretty much rocked.
Leto was unsure of his first trick or treat encounter. He was a little hesitant at first as a lady, whom he knows very well tried to convince him to take some of their candy. She put some in the bag, and then told him to take some. He took one, and she said take some more. When he realized he could help him self, that is indeed what he did. He started piling in the candy! filled his bag 1/3 of the way full in 1 house! How awesome.
The next stop was his Jami's (Deiter's mom). He went right up to her bowl and picked a bag of candy, not just one. I think he is getting the essence of Halloweening.
We had one more stop to make and by this time his (18 month old outfit) was starting to come undone. Instead of helping himself he let them do the work and we opened his bag as more piled in. Needless to say he has enough candy to last us all a very long time.
And now, after his sugar rush has ended he has crashed hopefully for the night.
The Molcaks wish you all a great and safe Halloween night!
No comments:
Post a Comment