Sunday, July 4, 2010

Leto's development for Summer 2010

So far, Leto is giggling, smiling like crazy, following and concentration on objects, recognizing important people in his life (mom, dad, grandparents.. etc). And on the 28 he rolled over from his back to his front! He has rolled over from his front to back when he was 2.5 months old. My theory is that he really hates being on his back, so he figured out how to get to his stomach. But now he can roll around the house. It is kind of funny to watch. He is getting so big! at his 4month immunizations he is 14.5 lbs. so he has almost doubled his birthweight. He is growing so much. His eyes are kind of turning into a grey-brown-green color. We are unsure at this point which direction they will turn for the rest of his life, but it is exciting to wait and see! He is standing fairly strongly, granted we are holding his hands for balance. and he talks like craazy. not words... just the ooohs and ahhs and ah-gooo. It is absolutely adorable. I love spending every minute with him. He is sucha great baby! he rarely gets fussy and smiles all the time. He is very social. He likes to look around and watch people. When we take him to a store, as long as he is upright he is the most perfect child. He just looks around at everything. Sometimes I wish I could be like a baby again, where I found joy in the simple things of life. I guess I can strive for that.

Anyways, so far that is what Leto has been up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment