So now we are pretty much moved in to our new home. And although we have only been here a couple of days it feels more like a home than any of the other places we have lived in so far! I am still tryingt o rid myself of the managerial habits I developed over the last two years, such as... trying to keep my cell phone around me at all times, avoiding answering ppl knocking at the door, feeling like I need to be home at all times, etc. etc. I am out of my prison and I can't be more excited!
We have finally put all the pictures up that we have been moving around since we were married and i love how my new home looks! It is a place I actually don't mind staying in for periods of time. It is great! So the move is over, and we are home at last!
No comments:
Post a Comment